Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Delhi....The City I Am In Love With !!

Aah...I am back after quite long time :)

So, its been four years in Delhi now. Delhi...a city full of fun, love, adjustment, compromise, freedom, crowd, adventure, and much much more. Initially when I came to Delhi, i was not so excited due to the fear of missing my family, home & friends a lot. I have been in Lucknow for around 2 years, but the feeling was 'Near Home'. But this time a very new place, new people and out of all those new people I had to decide whom to be friend and whom not to be. Luckily...I made right choices about friends, professionals, and career of course :).

When I came to Delhi, I was just a 'Graduate' from a small city of UP. I earned MBA, then selected a good profession. I have worked with the top brands of this industry. All I have achieved with the support and love of my family, friends and all the awesome people around me. I am glad I completed these years with respect and dignity. I am a successful professional, a good friend (think so) and a 'Dilli-waasi'. I learned so many things in this city. Its amazing place to be....people are wonderful, of course if you make the right choice.

Love you Delhi...thank you for all the learning.

3 comments:

sneha said...

Congratulations on completing four years in a chaotic (yet beautiful) please so gracefully..

sneha said...

And I think I am one of the few people who remember your nervous face as you strolled alone around the hostel backyard and college mess...you were quite aloof initially but didn't take long to mingle. You had a picture of your house as a wallpaper on your phone which was a Nokia N70 or N72.. I was preparing for GRE then and you, Sujata, and other new students used to have a get together each night in my infamous room. You almost got me one day as you stormed in my room and said "R u sneha? aapke bare mein bahot suna hai" and then you left. i got freaked hehe..Am I right or wrong?

Kanchan Dixit said...

Sneha...I am glad to see that you remember so many things about me :). Hahaha...n definitely i remember when we met for the first time in your room.