Saturday, March 3, 2018

Just Another Outing....

It was a bright sunny day of winter. Temperature outside was just perfect for an outing. And being in Delhi, broad roads always tempt one to go for a drive. Hence I decided to go out.
    It was a while since I wore a saree, ohh I forgot to tell that I love wearing sarees :). So I picked a turquoise blue linen saree with sky blue border and white pom pom on the border of its pallu. I put on a bindi and thick kohl with light coral lipstick along with Versace fragrance. I took my camera, phone, shades and car keys and headed towards ‘Dilli Haat’.
   I love that place, one for its colourful decoration and two for its food. I clicked few pictures. Then I ordered momos and fruit beer. While walking and looking at various stalls, I noticed a foreigner who gave a broad smile to me. I smiled back. Probably a British. Then I saw him approaching me, I thought may be he wanted to ask something about the stuff or market. He came and said- Hello! I also replied a hello. He further said- beautiful dress, you are very beautiful. May I please click one picture? Please. I could just smile and say ‘Thank you very much’. He held his camera and saw through it, and then again asked- May I please? I couldn’t refuse and said- Yes. 

   A beautiful click it was, I felt good. It was just another outing but it was beautiful. Its good to hear someone praising you just like that.

No comments: