Sunday, August 31, 2008

Unanswerable......

Today i am not happy......

Reason- I don't know. And i don't bother about that. Sometimes we usually feel broken without any particular reason. And nothing is wierd about that, i mean any person can be happy or sad without any reason. I like to be unanswerable in few situations. I don't want anybody around me when i am broken.The fact is that i don't want to answer any question which is arising in other person's mind. I hate to be asked when i am sad. Sadness is not my habit or liking, even its unlikely to me, but you never know what is going to happen with you,or what you are going to face next? And then you react in such a manner which is not of your kind.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is my first post I'd love to thank you for such a great quality forum!
thought this would be a perfect way to make my first post!

Sincerely,
Johnie Maverick
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/nascar-party-supplies.html]nascar Party Supplies[/url].

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I begin on internet with a directory

Anonymous said...

hi, good site very much appreciatted