Saturday, December 27, 2008

How It Feels When You Detach....??

Hmm.....what to say? Let me tell you one thing........

Today i forgot my password to login my blog....of course i was feeling so silly. This thing suddenly made me think that am i not paying attention to my writings, or am i detaching from feelings, emotions..or something else..?

There was a big question mark in front of me. Something was wrong..but yes finally i succeed to rememeber my password, and i took a deep breath...!! Don't you think that when you start writing on your diary, or on your blog, you establish an invisible relationship with it. And then you start making it more flavoured, more bright and more deep because of your emotions for that relation. So the thing is that continuity of the relationship must be there...It does not matter at all that what kind of relationship you have, if it makes you happy..

Well i was really disappointed on forgetting my password. Now its fine..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the moment i read this blog..........i knew you had a dual meaning for the post,and going line by line only made my belief n assumptions more stronger..........strongly tried to hide ur feelings but u succeeded only to a certain extent.......i mean u tried to find immaculate similarites between blog and relations and then tried to explain ur feelings of detachment................waise u put forth ur one more quality to hide ur emotions and beat ur words around the bush....nice one