Thursday, September 4, 2008

Silence........Why?

When people asked me-" Why are you so silent?"
Suddenly I don't understand what to answer this question.Then I smile and reply-"Nothing...even I don't know that I am silent". Then I relax a bit.

But why such questions are asked? When I speak a lot, nobody ask-" Why are you speaking too much?" then why at silence? Well generally people feel that if you are silent then either you are not happy or you are tensed or you are having any problem or the most common you are broken or hurted.

Why so much bothering?
Why they can't stop asking and asking?
Why they can't do their own business?
Why they expect an answer everytime?
Why they try to be too caring?
Why they express that they notice us a lot?
Why they suggest many solutions to come out of sadness(they feel)?

"Silence" is a word which arise "A full package of questions?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ma'am,u have written a hard truth with b'ful question list. I must appriciate the combination of truth and sarcasm. Well done.